Silk'n presents a new technique in hair removal. A technique which is revolutionary in many ways and which renders obsolete traditional hair removal methods such as shaving, plucking and waxing. We are proud to introduce Silk'n Infinity's eHPL™ technology which uses pulses of light to permanently remove undesired hair growth without stubble, ingrown hairs, redness or other irritation. It is furthermore the most revolutionary method of hair removal at home and is already regarded as the gold standard. Infinitely smooth skin, without any pain or irritation, is finally at your fingertips!
Sold with the Silk'n Infinity Cleansing Box
The Silk'n Cleansing Box disinfection system is a clever invention to disinfect your hair removal device. Simply put your hair removal device in the Cleansing Box and your device is thoroughly disinfected within just 6 to 7 minutes.
The secret lies in the Cleansing Box’s blue LED light, which is well known for its antibacterial effects. The bacteria cells absorb this blue light and die. After disinfection your hair removal device is hygienically clean, so sharing your device with your partner, for example, is no longer a problem.
This revolutionary system has never appeared on the market before; other brands don’t have anything like it. The Silk'n Cleansing Box is exclusively available at Silk'n. Silk'n Cleansing Box works only with the following hair removal devices: Silk'n Glide and Silk'n Infinity.
What is the Infinity?
Advanced IPL hair removal technology that actually improves the feel of your skin!
Why struggle with old-fashioned hair removal processes like shaving, plucking or waxing? Or pay premium prices for out-of-home salon treatments? Put the power of the most advanced home hair removal technology right in the palm of your hand.
With the introduction of the Infinity, we’ve improved upon our world-renowned Home Pulsed Light (HPL) technology to make it even more effective and convenient, while still delivering the long-term at-home hair removal results that have made us famous around the globe.
In addition to optical light energy found in HPL, our new eHPL technology uses galvanic energy to open your pores, allowing the Infinity to treat thick, stubborn hairs right at their root even more effectively. With its quartz bulb, the device is able to reload faster than other technologies, allowing for more pulses in a shorter amount of time for speedy treatment that fits your schedule.
This gentle but effective treatment stops the growth of undesired hair without the stubble, ingrown hairs or redness of usual hair removal home treatments. In fact, thanks to the Infinity’s unique technology, galvanic energy stimulates the skin to rejuvenate it and allow for optimal absorption of moisturizer, so your skin is left feeling smoother and more supple.
With its compact, versatile design, and options to pulse or glide, you can customize your treatment for the most effective hair removal. Also, with a lifetime of pulses in one device, you will never have to worry about replacing your cartridge.
Infinity eHPL hair removal device features & benefits
- Painless, irritation-free at-home hair removal – no more trips to the salon
- Suitable for many different hair colors and skin types
- Leaves skin smooth and supple
- No refill cartridges necessary – good for a lifetime of treatments
- Pulsing and gliding methods allow you to target treatment areas
- Five power settings for customized treatment levels
- Quartz bulb allow for quick reloading and faster pulses
- Includes free app to schedule treatments
HOW IT WORKS
Silk'n hair removal devices are based on HPL™ (Home Pulsed Light) technology, which is a proprietary and patented technology we use to give you lasting hair removal results.
HPL™ is safe and effective for long-term hair removal because it uses optical light energy.
A quartz bulb delivers the optical light pulse, which is directed into the skin. The light energy is absorbed by the pigment in the hair shaft and is transformed into heat. This heat destroys the hair so it won’t grow back, while leaving the surrounding skin unaffected. The result is an effective, and virtually painless, treatment.
With the Silk'n Infinity, we’ve improved on this technology by adding the power of galvanic energy for an even more powerful treatment, destroying deeply rooted, stubborn hair and stimulating your skin, leaving it soft and supple.
How eHPL hair removal technology works
Galvanic energy is delivered through an electrode plate located at the rear of the Silk'n Infinity device, near the treatment area. When the electrode touches the skin, the skin pores open, allowing optical energy to reach deeply to the root of the hair follicle, giving it access to even the most coarse, stubborn hairs. This energy also stimulates your skin to improve circulation and tone, while allowing for optimal absorption of post-treatment lotion -- perfect for those who struggle with dry, irritated skin.
After every treatment, the number of hairs is reduced, resulting in beautiful, smooth results for life.
What does “long-term hair removal” mean?
The Silk'n Infinity is designed to facilitate the long-term reduction of hair growth. This means, with regular use as directed, you can expect to see fewer and fewer unwanted hairs grow back, ultimately leading to hair-free skin for life.
Will our patented eHPL™ technology work for you?
The Silk'n Infinity hair removal device is safe and effective for women and men. It is designed for use on the face (cheekbones down), legs, arms, underarms, bikini lines, and other areas of the body where unwanted hair grows.
Our patented HPL technology is best suited for all skin tones because it uses much gentler IPL than other devices, and combines it with Galvanic energies. The Galvanic energies opens your pores exposing more of your hair to the IPL energy for super-efficient follicle zapping power. This means it uses much gentler (but still effective) IPL, that’s safe for dark skin too. It has built-in skin color sensor prevents the device from turning on if the skin tone is too dark to treat. That means if your skin is too dark for the level you’ve chosen, there’s an automatic failsafe built in to prevent any damage to your skin. For effective hair removal that’s safe for dark skin, adjust to the lowest intensity levels.
This hair removal tool is ideal for use with lighter to dark skin tones (I to V on the Fitzpatrick Skin Tone Classification Scale, see diagram) and brown-to black hair and may work on blonde, grey or red hair if there is enough pigment. With five available energy levels, you can choose the level you’re most comfortable with. We recommend starting at level one just until your body gets used to using this type of system.
Real User: Before & After
HOW TO USE
1. Remove all jewelry before use.
2. Before treatment, the skin should be shaved, clean, dry and free of any powders, antiperspirants or deodorants. Do not wax, pluck or tweeze the hair out.
3. Be sure to cover up tattoos, moles, warts, large freckles, black spots or other marks on the skin that should not be treated. Use a material that does not absorb the light, such as a white cloth or white medical tape.
4. Press the control button. The device will turn on, the level 1 energy level indicator light will be on, and a fan sound will start.
5. Approximately one second after pressing the control button, the ready/skin tone warning indicator light (green) will turn on. The device is now ready for you to trigger the first pulse at the lowest energy level. Always start at energy level 1.
6. Select the energy level you are most comfortable with.
7. Place the Silk'n Infinity’s treatment surface on the skin and press the pulse button to deliver one pulse. Make sure your hand touches the base electrode together with the pulse button.
Note: The galvanic treatment works to enlarge your pores for a better application of the treatment. If you do not make hand contact with the base electrode, no galvanic treatment circulation will be emitted.
8. Press the pulse button. The device will first determine your skin color. If the skin color is light enough for safe application, the device will activate the galvanic circulation. You might feel a slight tingling sensation. This is completely normal. Directly afterwards, the device will flash a pulse of light onto your skin, and the ready/skin tone warning indicator light will turn off. You will see a bright flash of light and simultaneously hear a popping sound, which is a normal noise for the device. You will feel a mild sensation of warmth and tingling. The device will immediately recharge for the next pulse. After a few seconds the ready/skin tone warning indicator light will turn on again and start blinking slowly when pressed against the skin.
9. Remove the Silk'n Infinity treatment surface from the treated area of skin.
10. Decide if you wish to treat the area by gliding or pulsing (read more below about the difference between the two treatment styles). If you are pulsing, place the treatment surface on an adjacent part of your skin, and trigger a pulse. If you are gliding, hold the pulse button down continuously and slide the device smoothly along the treated area. Keep pulsing or gliding until you have covered the target area
11. To make the most of the Silk'n Infinity’s treatment benefits, apply moisturizing cream to treated areas following treatment. Because of the galvanic energy, your pores will be open, allowing for deeper absorption of the cream, leaving your skin more hydrated and improving tone and texture.
Hair removal treatment plan
A typical full hair growth cycle may take 18 to 24 months. During this time, multiple hair removal sessions will be required in order to achieve long-lasting hair removal. The efficiency of hair removal varies from person to person according to body area, hair color and how the device is used.
Here’s what a typical hair removal plan should look like during a full hair growth cycle:
Treatments 1 to 4: Two weeks apart.
Treatments 5 to 7: Four weeks apart.
Treatments 8+: Treat as needed, until desired hair removal results are achieved.
The device has five levels of energy from 1 (the lowest) to 5 (the highest), represented by five energy level indicator lights. The energy level you use controls the intensity of the light pulse projected on your skin during hair removal treatments, from the lowest level to the highest level. As the energy level increases, so do hair removal results, as well as the risk of possible side effects and complications. Please read your product manual thoroughly to understand these potential impacts. Also remember to always start treatments at the lowest energy level and increase it gradually as your personal comfort allows.
How to adjust energy levels
When the device is turned on, the energy level is automatically set to level 1 automatically. Only one energy level indicator light will be on. To change the energy level, press the control button repeatedly to button again to reduce the energy level from 5 back to 1. For best hair removal results, always begin your first use at the lowest energy setting.
Pulsing and Gliding
Pulsing is the best technique for treating specific spots or small areas. It’s ideal for facial hair removal (such as upper lip hair removal), men's back hair removal and treating other targeted areas of the body.
To pulse, press the treatment surface against your skin. Work in rows either across or down the treatment area. The treatment surface creates temporary pressure marks on the treated area so you can see areas you have treated. After each pulse, move the treatment surface to the next spot. Keep doing this pulsing action for the area you are treating.
Avoid gaps or overlaps as you use the device.
Gliding is the best technique for treating larger parts of the body. This technique is perfect for leg hair removal, under arm hair removal and treating large sections of the body.
To glide, press the treatment surface firmly against your skin and slowly glide over your skin (either across or down as shown in the image). Make sure that the treatment surface is always touching your skin.
At lower energy levels, the device takes only one to 1.5 seconds to recharge between pulses. This generates a nonstop sequence of flashes. Glide at a regular speed to ensure you avoid gaps or overlaps
2 Years Manufacturer Warranty