Silk'n Slider Gel for using with FaceTite and FaceTite Z! Silk'n Slider Hyaluronic Gel (130 ml) has been specially made for Silk'n FaceTite devices. It acts as a conductor and ensures that the energies of the device are properly transferred to the skin. This water-based gel has a moisturizing function, making it easy to glide the device over the skin. Your FaceTite device will not work without such a water-based gel. Slider Gel is suitable for all skin types.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Chloride, Piroctone Olamine, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol
- Slider Gel for Silk'n FaceTite and FaceTite Z
- Water-based, transparent gel
- Acts as a conductor
- With hyaluronic acid
- Contains no sulphates, fragrance, silicones or parabens
HOW TO USE
This gel is required to carry out your treatments. It is important that you apply a thin layer of gel to your skin before you start treatment.
Without the gel, the device will not work. The water-based product not only moisturizes but also helps to guide the device. It ensures that Silk'n FaceTite/Titan moves easily over your skin and prevents it from overheating and reddening.
Wrinkle and skin treatment areas
- Forehead (including in between brows)
- Right Cheek (including around eyes)
- Left Cheek (including around the eyes)
- Right Lower Cheek (including nasolabial fold, or, laugh lines around the mouth, and jawline)
- Left Lower Cheek (including nasolabial fold and jawline)
- Neck – Treat here for smoothing
Anti-aging treatment steps
1. Remove all jewelry.
2. Press the start button to turn on the device. The level 1 energy level indicator light will go on.
3. For your first treatment, start at energy level 1 for a few minutes, then set an energy level that is comfortable for the area you wish to treat. For future treatments, you can use an energy level that is comfortable for the area you wish to treat.
4. Next, spread a thin layer of Silk'n Slider Gel over the area. Always apply Slider Gel (or another clear, water-based gel) before you put the device on your skin.
5. Press the treatment surface firmly against your skin. You will feel a mild sensation of warmth. Move the device in gentle, massage-like linear motions on the area you wish to treat. Progress slowly and carefully. Work each treatment area for 10 to 15 minutes. Make sure the treatment surface is in good contact with your skin.
6. Immediately after the treatment, wash your face to remove any gel, then apply facial lotion or a mask.
7. By following these treatment recommendations, your skin will feel immediately tighter after just one session. You can then expect to see visible results after five weeks and fuller results after 10 weeks.
Directions for Use:
- Spread a moderate amount of the Slider Gel on the designated area of skin shortly before use of the Silk'n FaceTite/Titan.
- For external use only.
- Stop use if irritation occurs.
- Use the product for the indication mentioned only and according to use directions.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Do not swallow.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not for use on children under the age of six.
- Do not use the product if you are allergic to one of its ingredients. Store in a cool dry place