Silk'n Tightra 2.0 (FREE Intimate Gel RM149)
POWERED BY IPAY88
At Home Feminine Wellness Solution
After childbirth or hormonal changes such as the menopause, a woman’s intimate part can look and feel different. Drooping labia, weakened vaginal walls, diminished pleasure during sex, dryness or urinary leakage can cause concerns and insecurity. The revolutionary Silk'n Tightra employs the clinically tested and proven Bi-Polar Radiofrequency energy, which is able to relieve such symptoms without the need for surgery.
Silk'n Tightra is the first ever clinically proven feminine wellness technology for home use. Applying Bi-Polar RF technology, it contracts and tightens tissue internally to enhance intimacy for both parties. It also helps women who suffer from vaginal laxity (阴道松弛) and side effects of weakened pelvic floor muscles.
Safe to Use
Silk'n Tightra features several safety mechanisms including 16 built-in heat sensors that continuously monitor the temperature of the skin during use. The device also includes a Touch Sensor which ensures the device is only active when proper skin contact is achieved. The Auto Shut-Off function automatically switches the device off after 20 minutes, the recommended treatment duration.
Who is it for?
It is estimated that over 33% of women following childbirth and 55% of post-menopausal women, can experience bladder control and other intimate health-related issues. This translates into literally millions of women who are experiencing symptoms that can be improved with Silk'n Tightra.
Childbirth, aging, hormonal factors and genetics can all contribute to weakened pelvic floor muscles resulting in loss of bladder control, tightness and elasticity.
As women age, the bladder’s ability to store urine can decrease. This can cause stress incontinence, a sudden, intense urge to urinate causing involuntary loss of urine or overflow incontinence resulting in frequent or consistent minor leakage.
After menopause, women produce less estrogen, a hormone that helps keep the lining of the bladder and urethra healthy. Deterioration of these tissues can also cause incontinence and dryness.
Childbirth can weaken muscles needed for bladder control as well as damage bladder nerves and supportive tissue.
- Painless and easy to use
- Tones the pelvic floor muscles
- Helps prevent mild urinary leakage
- Improves sensation in the vagina
- Rejuvenates the outside of the vagina
- Noticeable results in just 4 weeks
- Relieves discomfort caused by excessive dryness
HOW IT WORKS
Vagina rejuvenation and vaginal tightening:
Silk'n Tightra can be used to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles, thus helping to prevent mild urinary leakage. Silk'n Tightra can also be used to rejuvenate the outside of your vagina and increase sensation in the vagina through vaginal tightening, thereby increasing pleasure for both you and your partner. But how does it work exactly?
Silk'n Tightra is designed in such a way that it causes no discomfort during use. Its shape is comparable to a spatula and it contains 16 gold and chrome-coloured electrodes. All 16 electrodes are intended for internal use, while the 3 chrome electrodes are intended specifically for external use. During use, you will experience a warm sensation. You will achieve visible results after just eight 20-minute sessions (four weeks). During these sessions, you can treat both the inside and outside of the vagina. Watch the videos on this page to see how it works.
Clinically tested and proven effective
Bipolar radio frequency technology is commonly used by doctors to treat women and as a replacement for surgery. During these bipolar radio frequency treatments, performed by doctors, the vaginal tissue is renewed, blood flow is increased, new elastin and collagen fibres are created, pelvic floor muscles are toned, and the labia tighten and firm.
Silk'n has succeeded in translating this technology to Silk'n Tightra, a device for home use, which means that you no longer have to go to an expensive clinic. Instead, you can use Tightra yourself in the comfort, safety and privacy of your own home. Silk'n Tightra is clinically tested, safe and completely painless.
HOW TO USE
Silk'n Tightra features two operational modes – internal and external
Internal mode – use this mode to tighten the muscles of the pelvic floor to reduce incontinence and increase muscle tone.
- Empty bladder prior to treatment
- Apply a small amount of Silk'n intimate gel to all device electrodes
- Select the lowest of the three energy levels
- Device should be used lying down
- Insert the device into the vagina as far as is comfortable
- Heat/energy level can be gradually increased during treatment session if desired
- You will feel short vibrations during the treatment, this indicates the device is still in treatment mode
- For best results, use at highest level you are most comfortable with
- Rotate the device occasionally to maintain conductivity
- Device shuts off automatically after 20 minutes. You will feel several short vibrations
Treatment protocol is 20 minutes for each treatment, 2 to 3 times a week for 4 weeks.
Maintenance: Reduce treatments to once a week, then every other week or less frequently as per your personal needs.
External mode – use this mode to tighten the external skin vulva tissue for an improved appearance
- Skin in the treatment area should be shaved, clean and dry. Ensure there are no products on the treatment area
- All piercings must be removed prior to use
- Apply a small amount of Silk'n intimate gel to the 3 chrome coloured electrodes
- Device should be used lying down
- Initiate External Mode setting
- While lying down, place the electrode on the labia (the external rounded folds of skin), ensuring there is good skin contact
- Move device slowly but firmly in a circular or linear motion
- If you do not feel any heat, the device is not in good skin contact
- The device will emit a low level of heat, this indicates the device is working correctly
- Tightra will automatically shut off after 20 minutes
- You may experience slight redness or swelling in the treated area following the session. This may last between 2 – 5 days and is normal. Consult your physician if redness persists after 5 days
Treatment protocol is 20 minutes for each treatment, 2 to 3 times a week for 4 weeks
Maintenance: Reduce treatments to once a week, then every other week or less frequently as per your desired results.
2 Years Manufacturer Warranty